In this report we set out our plan for taking on the ‘eight challenges’ we must meet to make global learning goals happen:
Towards Global Learning Goals
From Ferment to Fusion
In our third report we look further at the challenges we set out in ‘Kindling the Flame’. We reflect on innovation and change, and we identify for each challenge a practical, coalition building, action.
- “Reimagine, rebundle, reconfigure the global education landscape”
- “Building coalitions that ensure educations talismanic pioneers are heard”
- “How can pioneer governments generate peer pressure for change?”
- “Businesses and foundations and a second learning renaissance”
- “Universities part of the solution, not part of the problem”
- “Young people as producers of their education, rather than consumers”
- “Show me the money”
- “Winning the argument”
Who was involved?
Click on our list of key external interlocutors to skip to the chapter they helped produce: